- Except Students from Nepal and Bhutan it is mandatory for all the students to make all the transactions in USD currency.
- The payment has to be made in USD equivalent of the amount published in INR value.
- Authentication of all the payments will be made by the accountant at SCIE. Payment will be authenticated only after its realization in SIU account.
- Incomplete payments (either through telegraphic transfer/cash) will not be entertained.
- Kindly note that currency exchange rate for all the transactions will be at actual and student will have to bear all applicable transaction charges or card payment charges.
- Update the SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS Transfer details in SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS Transfer windows and send scan of the transaction on email@example.com
- For More information,
Contact No. : +91 020-25925266
Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
US Dollars equivalent to INR 9,000/- (Non Refundable)
Students applying to Symbiosis International University will have to pay an ‘Application fee’ along with their application. Once you complete your Online Application; system will prompt you to make a payment of your ‘Application Fee’.
US Dollars equivalent to INR 3,575/- (Non Refundable)
Students enrolling for the ‘International English Language Assessment’ exam will have to pay the ‘IELA examination fee’. During the Online Application, the system will prompt you about IELA details and accordingly, at the time of payment this fee will be added along with your ‘Application fee’.
Note: Your application will be considered and authenticated only after SCIE receives full payment.
Once you complete your Online Application, the system will prompt you to select the mode of payment and accordingly it will guide you through the procedure.
1. Online Payment :
You can make your payment by using an International Credit / Debit Card.
a.NEFT/RTGS Transfer: (Only For Nepalese and Bhutanese Students)
Students who wish to make any of their payments through NEFT/RTGS transfer must approach a bank and request for a NEFT/RTGS transfer. Please mention Your Name and SCIE ID while making the transaction. Details for transaction are mentioned below:
For NEFT/RTGS Transfer:
- Account Number: 315010100148870
- Account Name: Symbiosis International University – International Office (SIU-NB)
- AXIS Bank Ltd.
- Sai Capital, S.B. Road Branch, Pune – 411016 India
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000315
- Swift Code:AXISINBB315
c.Swift Transfer: (Applicable to All Students, Except Nepalese and Bhutanese)
Students who wish to make any of their payments through Swift transfer must approach a bank in their home country and request for a Swift transfer. Please mention Your Name and SCIE ID while making the transaction. Details for transaction are mentioned below:To ensure credits favouring Axis Bank Limited are correctly & promptly credited to the accounts held with Chase Manhattan Bank, we recommend that remitters route funds electronically in the following formats:
|For Swift Transfer|
|Beneficiary Name & Address||Symbiosis International University, S.B. Road, Pune, Post Box No. 411004|
|Beneficiary Bank Name & Address||Axis Bank Ltd., Mumbai, India|
|Beneficiary Bank Account No.||315010100148863|
|Beneficiary Bank Swift Code||AXISINBB315|
|Intermediary Bank Name & Address||J. P. MORGAN Chase Bank New York|
|Intermediary Bank Account No.||001-1-407376|
|Intermediary Bank Swift Code||CHASUS33|
|IBAN No.||FED ABA 021000021|