- Except Students from Nepal and Bhutan it is mandatory for all the students to make all the transactions in USD currency.
- The payment has to be made in USD equivalent of the amount published in INR value.
- Authentication of all the payments will be made by the accountant at SCIE. Payment will be authenticated only after its realization in SIU account.
- Incomplete payments (either through telegraphic transfer/cash) will not be entertained.
- Kindly note that currency exchange rate for all the transactions will be at actual and student will have to bear all applicable transaction charges or card payment charges.
- Update the SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS Transfer details in SWIFT/NEFT/RTGS Transfer windows and send scan of the transaction on email@example.com
- For More information,
Contact No. : +91 020-25925266
Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
US Dollars equivalent to INR 9,000/- (Non Refundable)
Students applying to Symbiosis International University will have to pay an ‘Application fee’ along with their application. Once you complete your Online Application; system will prompt you to make a payment of your ‘Application Fee’.
US Dollars equivalent to INR 3,575/- (Non Refundable)
Students enrolling for the ‘International English Language Assessment’ exam will have to pay the ‘IELA examination fee’. During the Online Application, the system will prompt you about IELA details and accordingly, at the time of payment this fee will be added along with your ‘Application fee’.
Note: Your application will be considered and authenticated only after SCIE receives full payment.